You guys. I haven’t had a haircut since AUGUST 27th. AUGUST!!! Seven weeks between haircuts for a pixie-cut length gal is absolutely unheard of. I am embarrassed for my hair. Tuesday afternoon cannot come soon enough. This “duck tail” thing going on at the nape of my neck is driving me CRAZY.
So what should I do? It’s in that weird stage of regrowth. Long enough to earnestly start growing it out into an asymmetrical thing or a short bob. Short enough to easily convert back into a super cropped pixie. I just don’t know.
All pictures from my (mostly short) hair Pinboard. There are lots more to choose from there, if you want to go look and/or advise me on something else!
- Longer, asymmetrical, funky. No, my hair is not that curly, so not sure if it’d work.
- Short. Shorty short. This would mean a huge chop, which I’m okay with.
- LONGER. This girl is adorable (click HERE to visit her blog).
- Long front fringe. I could totally make this work. My bangs are very long.
- I guess this one is like #4, just not as drastically short.
So what’s the verdict? I get my hair cut on Tuesday. Let me know!!