Because it’s too good to not share. At breakfast this morning…
Pete is so cute (oh, and Leo, too). Don’t you feel this way about Mondays sometimes (or all of the time)?
I had a pretty good Monday, actually. Woke up to a very clean house (hurray for cleaning spree weekends), had my work ladies over to the house for lunch, went to an eye doctor appointment (boo, I’m getting more and more blind each and every year), and will be attending a Minnesotans United for All Families meeting at their new headquarters in my neck of the woods tonight. I’m so excited to get involved with this organization to defeat the amendment this fall!
This week I’m looking forward to:
- A much-needed haircut
- Health-at-Work sponsored yoga and Pilates classes
- Seeing storyteller Kevin Kling perform at my work’s summer concert series
- Working in the beer tent during my town’s outdoor concert series (different from the one we do at my work)
- Seeing Beirut at the Cabooze on Saturday
- Going out to dinner with the fam for my sister’s birthday
Anyway, I hope you have a happy Monday!