Yesterday I talked about visiting Marishka’s in STC. While there, I got a gift for my mom, but I also picked up a little something for myself in the form of a scarf. I just couldn’t resist the pretty pattern and silkiness. I’ve also been trying to inject a little pattern into my wardrobe because I’m finding I gravitate toward very basic tops and bottoms in a lot of solids or geometrics (lines, dots, etc). Anyway, I initially felt a little “flight attendant”-y today. Are scarves weird for anyone else? When I wear them I tend to feel a little old, but I think the color and pattern today “youthed” it up. The scarf was also welcome on this breezy (but sunny) day.
- Thrifted Pink Tank ||| Goodwill ($2)
- Dark Blue Cardigan ||| Target, forever ago
- Colorful scarf ||| Marishka’s ($9)
- My Favorite Jeans ||| Plato’s Closet ($15)
- Faux Jade Earrings ||| Target, maybe?